Look, an intro!


Reader,

You look wonderful today.

Hopefully, you are here to read music reviews, because that's what I'm here to write.

A few things about me:

1) I'm not a musician or an expert by any stretch of the imagination. Everything here is my opinion.

2) I review new hip-hop and rock music.

3) I also love jazz, classical, pop, Johnny Cash and one country song. (American Kids by Kenny Chesney).

4) I'm not a snob. AC/DC got me into music and Gucci Gang is a great song.

Basically, I am doing these reviews because I love music and people tell me i rite reel good.

Best,

Hennessy Williams

P.S.

I call myself Hennessy Williams because Hennessy is my favorite liquor and Tennessee Williams is my favorite writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interview with Rita Houston

Today, I had the privilege of interviewing Rita Houston, the program director for WFUV. WFUV is the music discovery station that runs out of...